Guerrilla Air Myth G2 features:
– 360* revolving regulator technology; offering full adjustability to align your regulator and ASA according to player
preference without compromise.
– Brass threading to avoid galling
– Replaceable modular thread sleeve; insuring extended regulator lifetime
– Two low-profile Pro Burst Disks
– Light weight
– MYTH low-profile regulator design
– Competition class internal components
– Easily rebuildable by the player
Guerrilla Air Tanks
– Newly designed carbon fiber tanks
– Come with Micro Myth Reg
– Available in 48ci, 68ci, 70ci
It seems some people out there are out there counterfeiting little ol’ Guerrilla Air. Oh noes!
According to a thread on PbNation, then a couple more, followed by a hundred more, ANS Gear is selling a Guerrilla Air Myth tank regulator that isn’t a Guerrilla Air regulator at all.
So some people call up ANS Gear, and their all like, “Yo, this is a fake.” And ANS is all like, “No, you guys are crazy. It’s all good”. Then Guerrilla is all like, “WTF? These regs are bogus.” Then ANS is all like, “Oh no you didn’t, cosmetics don’t matter, it’s the same.” Then Guerrilla comes back and posts on their site that counterfeit regs are being sold and shows the differences. Then ANS is all like, “Oh, these aren’t Guerrilla, we got them from the same manufacturer though, so they’re basically the same.” Then everyone is all like, “You guys are idiots.”
So it seems the shady looking ansgear.com (.net and .org too) and ansxtreme.com are, in fact, shady. Who da thunk it? And to the people who bought it, when something is over half off for no good reason, there might be something up.