Registration is now open for the May 15 – 17, 2009 DC Challenge being held at Pev’s Paintball Park Pro Training Facility in Aldie, VA. There are over 30 hotels within 20 minutes of the DC Challenge venue. We suggest teams stay in Chantilly, VA and fly into Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
22400 Flagstaff Plz
Ashburn, VA, 20148
Rates as low as $61.00 at Hotels.com
*Please note, this hotel is on a toll road*
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport
13869 Park Center Rd
Herndon, VA, 20171
Rates as low as $79.20 at Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Washington Dulles Airport
45515 Dulles Plz
Dulles, VA, 20166
Rates as low as $74.99 at Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham – Chantilly – Dulles Airport
3940 Centerview Dr
Chantilly, VA, 20151
Rates as low as $101.97 at Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Select Chantilly-Dulles Expo Center
4335 Chantilly Shopping Ctr
Chantilly, VA, 20151
Rates as low as $102.33 at Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South
4994 Weston Plaza
Chantilly, VA, 20151
Rates as low as $122.33 at Hotels.com
USPL DC Challenge will be at Pev’s Paintball Park in Aldie, VA May 15 – 17, 2009
The USPL‘s second event will be held in the nation’s capital, Wasington D.C on May 15-17. The event isn’t actually in D.C. but in Aldie, VA at Pev’s Paintball Park.
Five divisions of 7man and 5man will be offered in the DC Challenge:
Division 1 7-man
Division 2 7-man
Division 3 7-man
Division 3 5-man
This will be the first event for the US Paintball League’s Eastern Conference. Teams from beginner to professional level will be competing for thousands of dollars in cash prizes as well as points for the Eastern Series and the National Series. Teams will also be able to earn points for the Eastern Series at the Boston event June 19 – 21 and take their best score from either April’s Huntington Beach event or the World Championships in October.
Prizes, Prizes, Prizes
In addition to trophies, medals, press coverage and bragging rights, winning teams will walk away with cold hard cash.
Division 3 – 5 man
Admission is free. Thousand spectators are expected to be watching the exciting finals on Sunday afternoon. Estimates for the three day event range from 5,000 to 10,000 people.
* The Trade Expo Trade Show opens daily 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
* More than 20 of the world’s biggest and best vendors and manufacturers.
* See all the new top of the line gear
* Great deals direct to public
* Talk to the manufactures directly
* Divisional Paintball Play Friday, Saturday and Sunday on four Fields.
* Pro players will be playing Friday, signing Autographs on Saturday and playing finals on Sunday.
* Friday afternoon watch the top 8 east coast pro teams compete against each other.
* Sunday – finals day – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Center Court
* Fun for the entire family – tradeshow, grandstands, pro meet and greets
There will be a special player drop-off area off of 1st Street and Pacific Coast Highway. Each team pack will receive parking vouchers for the Main Street Promenade Parking Structure with a map of how to access the player drop off as well as the parking structure.
Teams will be staging at their field with no assigned paddocks area. While Staff and security will be in the area at all times, it is still important to have a friend or family member watch your belongings when you are not able to. The US Paintball League is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Additional Pro Autograph Sessions scheduled for this Saturday
San Francisco Explicit poster signing at the Planet Eclipse booth
Saturday from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Oakland Blast signing at the Bob Long Trailer
Saturday at Noon
Save Time at check-in with an APPA Express Pass!
Players who have paid their 2009 USPL Player Registration Fee online and uploaded a suitable photo to their APPA player profile will be able to skip the ID pick-up line at check-in at Huntington Beach with the APPA Express Pass. Print you express pass.
Remember that all players must bring suitable photo identification with them to pick up their USPL ID Card.
Players 17 years of age and older MUST have one of the following:
* State-issued Driver’s License or ID Card
* US or Foreign Passport
* Photo US Military ID with Birth Date No other forms of identification are acceptable. Players under 17 may also use one of the following:
* Photo School ID Card with Birth Date
* Photo School ID Card with Birth Certificate or Driving Permit
* Photo in Player’s Most Recent School Yearbook with Birth Certificate or Driving Permit
No other identification will be accepted under any circumstances. If a person can not present acceptable identification, they will not beable to pick up their ID card, and will not be able to participate inthe event.