Here’s a new marker coming from Bob Long dubbed the “Protege”. Though there’s a nice $100 bill covering most of the body, it does look like it’s going back to the timmy design instead of the Marq design. According to the scale, it comes in at 1 pound 10.8 ounces, or 1.675 lbs, or about 0.76 kg for you metric lovers out there.
Sorry for not posting Thursday and Friday. Busy week. Today should be pretty good though.
Here are some pictures and info about the new Warped Sportz Darq 7, the dark version of the Marq. It’s scheduled to be released July 9th with only 126 being produced at $1250 a piece.
- Lucky 15 one piece barrel / 15″ in length / .691 bore size / Gloss Black
- Violent Series Marq Trigger / Dual bearing design / made of Acetron
- Tadao Marq board / Musashi 8 software
- 4 EYE ball detection technology
- Pillow Bolt with 2 piece hammer system
- Bob Long CAM Drive On/Off ASA
- Bob Long Rail
- Warped “Demon” Jewels
Hybrid has released a new laser design, and shows it off on a Mummy, aka Marq, and Shocker. This counts as the anno’d gun for the day, though it’s not anno’d per say, laser etched is close enough.