Sandana Paintball, makers of the venomwear headgear, have gotten Ollie Lang to do a live webchat on September 18, 2008 at 6pm pst. The chat will be in the Sandana forums. Attendees will be able to ask the #1 pro anything they want.
While Ollie is in chat, there will be free shipping on all orders of $25 or more.
Planet Eclipse is in search for a new tech support employee. The job is based out of Rhode Island and consists of US tech support, traveling throughout North and South America attending national events with the Planet Eclipse tech booth, and offering help or advice to any PE customers.
Planet Eclipse requests that applicants be:
– at least 25yo so that he/she can rent a vehicle
– Have a clean driving record
– High School diploma or higher
– Have a passport or be eligible for a passport
– Proficient with computers
– Capable of interacting with co-workers and customers via e-mail or in person
– Previous experience in mechanical or pneumatic engineering is a plus but not necessary. Candidate will recieve on the job training.
– Being fluent in Spanish as a second language is an advantage. Possibly knowing any other languages fluently may be an advantage, mainly French or Portuguese since those are some other languages you may encounter whilst traveling through the Americas.
– Pay is dependent on what the applicant offers
– Relocation to Rhode Island may be a possibility
Interested applicants that meet the requirements above, send in your CV to Gerry Bates at Plantet Eclipse Rhode Island on: [email protected]
The recently hacked company, Planet Eclipse, has some new designs for thier head accessories.
Sandana also has some new stuff available. They have started to make an Ollie Lang Signature Series headband and headwrap.
Apparently Planet Eclipse got hacked.
Looks like we might be back to sticks and stones soon.. Some scum bag hacker has attacked the Planet Web site and put in some script on the News Articles which tries to send you off to some other random web site. We have now closed the news section down so should have stopped the issue. Google have rightly put up a warning and we are working with them on getting the warning downgraded / removed. But as these tech-heads talk to me in 00010101010010011111010100100 talk I have no real answers for you. If you’re worried about using the Planet Eclipse Web site until Google give us the all clear then feel free to call us or e-mail us with any orders or problems. If you want to order over the phone, call Stoney on +44 (0)161 872 5572 or e-mail him at [email protected]. We will even give FREE SHIPPING on UK orders over £20 if you mention this letter when you make your order (Not on paintballs before you ask!). I apologise for any inconvenience caused with this issue even if it’s NOTHING to do with us and I hope the people that did it suffer in the eternal fires of hell.
These laser eyes are backed by a lifetime warranty, use less power than stock eyes, and are an easy way to know if your hopper is able to “see”.
*Enhanced eye operation
*Improved battery life and reliability
*Dual spectrum technology (DST): Infrared and visible light
*Glowing laser eyes instantly confirms eye operation
*Compatible with stock board and all aftermarket boards
Colors available are red, green, and blue. Price per pair is 29.99 + s/h