Planet Eclipse is in search for a new tech support employee. The job is based out of Rhode Island and consists of US tech support, traveling throughout North and South America attending national events with the Planet Eclipse tech booth, and offering help or advice to any PE customers.
Planet Eclipse requests that applicants be:
– at least 25yo so that he/she can rent a vehicle
– Have a clean driving record
– High School diploma or higher
– Have a passport or be eligible for a passport
– Proficient with computers
– Capable of interacting with co-workers and customers via e-mail or in person
– Previous experience in mechanical or pneumatic engineering is a plus but not necessary. Candidate will recieve on the job training.
– Being fluent in Spanish as a second language is an advantage. Possibly knowing any other languages fluently may be an advantage, mainly French or Portuguese since those are some other languages you may encounter whilst traveling through the Americas.
– Pay is dependent on what the applicant offers
– Relocation to Rhode Island may be a possibility
Interested applicants that meet the requirements above, send in your CV to Gerry Bates at Plantet Eclipse Rhode Island on: [email protected]